Manually setup Internet email
To configure the Internet email account manually, follow these steps in the Add New Account dialog box:
- Click the Manual setup or additional server types check box, and then click Next.
- Click POP or IMAP, and then click Next.
- Under User Information , configure the following settings:
- In the Your Name box, type your full name.
- In the Email Address box, type your full email address.
Note: Your ISP provides this information.
- Under Server Information, click the kind of email account that you have in the Account Type box. If you select POP3 or IMAP in the Account Type box, configure the following settings:
- In the Incoming mail server box, type mail.invisimax.com
- In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, type mail.invisimax.com
- Under Logon Information, configure the following settings:
- In the User Name box, type your email address.
- In the Password box, type the password that your ISP provided.
- If you want Outlook to remember your email account password, click to select the Remember password check box.
- Click to select the Require logon by using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) check box to log on by using Secure Password Authentication.
- Click Test Account Settings. When you click Test Account Settings, the following process occurs:
- The connectivity of the system to the Internet is confirmed.
- You are logged on to the SMTP server.
- You are logged on to the POP3 server.
- If the POP3 server must be logged on to first, Outlook automatically sets the Log on to incoming mail server before sending mail option.
- A test message is sent. This message explains any changes that Outlook made to the initial setup.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.