Web Protection contains three components:
Designed to stop users from accidentally visiting malicious sites, including those pushing malware, phishing, proxies, spyware, adware, botnets etc.
Web Filtering provides the facility to deploy common-sense time based web browsing policies designed especially for the workplace.
Proactive internet access controls can protect the business from legal liability and reduce the risk of a security breach.
Be automatically alerted when there’s excessive bandwidth activity on a network so you can re-mediate quickly to optimize bandwidth and maintain productivity.
- Added layer of security
- Different from Anti-Virus (source based vs. signature based)
- Blocks harmful malware at the source
- Blocks phishing sites to keep company and employee data safe
- Blocks inappropriate sites on work computers
- Can also be used for home/parental controls
- Management control over access to non-work websites
- Monitoring and reporting of web usage and abuse
- Agent based so it follows the device
- Remote installation reduces time and cost to deploy
- Schedule filtering for “employee-friendly” after hours usage of devices
- Find devices abusing download and streaming access
Web Protection Helps You…
- Protect Your Data
- Protect Your Business
- Protect Your Employees